Now, more than ever might be the time to develop a small business in Hawaii. There is plenty of office, industrial and commercial space with more becoming available soon. We’ve all be struggling through the pandemic, and, perhaps some have come up with some good ideas.
I have no interest in pursuing these ideas myself, but I have often thought, “wouldn’t it be nice to have xyz in Kona?
Here are twenty small business ideas, and, as far as I know, nobody is doing them:
- Maker space.
- Virtual reality space
- Business incubator space
- Grill cleaning service
- Indoor shooting range/archery range
- English language school ESL students
- Tutoring center/dispatch for local students
- Photography tours
- Walking tours
- Healthy home auditor/consultant
- Home energy auditor/consultant
- Home gardening auditor/consultant
- Electric vehicle distributor
- Big Island grown weekly food delivery service
- Relocating to Hawaii advisor/consultant
- Teen recreation center
- Working adult career skills center
- A good bakery
- A self-service car wash/boat cleaning station
- Indoor trampoline/child recreation center