Kona Impact is a leading provider of coroplast signs in Kona, Hawaii. Coroplast, short for corrugated plastic is a relatively inexpensive, light-weight, long-term usage sign material.
What are the advantages of coroplast?
- Less expensive than other material such as aluminum or PVC
- Very light-weight
- Can be cut to any size
- Can be double-sided
Why might you not want a coroplast sign in Hawaii?
- Less durable and less long-lasting than aluminum or PVC signs
- Has ribbed (not smooth) surface
What kind of coroplast signs does Kona Impact make?
- Temporary signs up to 8’ x 4’
- Real estate signs (24” x 18”)]
- Campaign yard signs (24″ x 18″)
- Real estate riders (24” x 6”)
- Building-mounted signs
- Fence-mounted signs
- Freestanding signs with H-stakes, such as campaign signs
How much do coroplast signs cost?
There are several considerations:
- Is the design client supplied or created by Kona Impact?
- Is the sign single-sided or double-sided?
- Do you need H-stakes?
- Do you require any special elements such as grommets, circular(or other custom) shapes, or rounded corners?
Does Kona Impact offer volume discounts on coroplast signs?
Absolutely! Give us a call at 808-329-6077.